EPT White Voided IML - Thermoforming FilmDownload Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
- Treated matt surface
- White OPP layer
- Highly voided OPP core
- OPP layer
- Unique, specifically developed matt surface
ApplicationsSpecifically developed for the in mould labelling – thermoforming process.
DescriptionEPT is a one side treated, both sides matt, white voided OPP film. Its unique formulation is ensuring a perfect bond between the film surface and the thermoformed container, resulting in a soft touch effect.
- Improved sheet fed performance
- Excellent machineability and antistatic properties
- Very high yield due to very low density
- Soft touch effect after moulding
- Offset sheet fed printing with UV curing and oxidative drying inks. For offset printing the film should be stored at 20-25°C, 60-70% rh for a min. of 48 hours
- Gravure and UV-flexo printing
- For reel to reel printing with UV inks, inline Corona treatment is strongly recommended
- Screen printing and letterpress using UV inks